Vacancies at Kenwick Park
Food & Beverage Assistant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a food & beverage assistant to join our friendly team, at Kenwick Park
About the candidate:
As a member of our Food Service Team, you’ll be stationed right on the front lines
We want friendly, outgoing people that can engage customers, take ownership of problems – and make the difference between a good meal out and a great one.
Main duties and responsibilities
As F&B Assistants you will ensure that both internal and external customers receive an excellent quality dining service. Assisting the F&B Manager in ensuring the overall profitability of all food and beverage departments by ensuring effective utilisation of resources so that targets are met. To ensure that the company’s F&B standards are adhered to and that statutory requirements are met.
- Ensuring that food and beverage areas set up for the day’s business
- Helping to run events on the day
- Ensuring that Food and Beverage areas are kept cleared.
- Help create a safe environment for both staff and guests and adhere to the company’s health and safety policy and procedures
All applications must be accompanied with a current CV which will be used to assess your suitability for the role. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Massage or Beauty Therapist Required
(Full Time and part time (Fri – Sat) positions available) – immediate start
We are an established destination spa with an impressive reputation committed to offering the highest level of customer service and treatments. We are currently looking for passionate full time and part time Beauty Therapists to join our team at Kenwick Park.
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 or equivalent
- Beauty Experience – 2 years (preferred)
- Work independently & part of a team
- Competitive wages & commission
- Complimentary gym membership
- Generous employee discount on retail products