Club Spa Gym, Swim, Memberships and Classes
From dance and spin classes to weight training, and swimming, we can help you get the best out of Club Spa
Our Club Spa offers state of the art facilities for all our guests and members to enjoy. Located adjacent to the hotel and over two levels it has something for everyone regardless of technical ability, goals or physical agility. Memberships at Club Spa, Kenwick allow you to enjoy facilities at the times you choose – 5 or 7 days a week.
With a range of memberships available including junior and young adults, all loaded with a host of benefits, there is always a package to suit any lifestyle.
To arrange a show round or join our club, please fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch to make the arrangements to get you started or call us on 01507 601852.
With so many fitness and relaxation classes each week included in your membership, from Yoga and Meditation to indoor cycling, Zumba, and Body Conditioning.
Water based classes in the pool include Aqua Jog.
Join your members on a run around Kenwick Park Estate or the town of Louth, just for fun or to keep you focused for a sporting event.
All members of Club Spa receive these following fantastic facilities and benefits included in every membership:
- Gym with functional training area
- 45+ instructor lead exercise classes
- Dedicated indoor cycling room with multimedia technology
- Swimming pool and Splash pool, with indoor and outdoor Spa pools
- Steam room, Tepidarium room, Ice room, Sauna room
- Feature showers
- Member Towels & guest passes
- Access to our outdoor tennis court
- Junipers coffee shop with lounge area for relaxation
- Complimentary branded shampoo and shower gel
- Costume dryers & digital coded lockers
- Wifi in all areas of the club
Kenwick Gym has been designed to provide a balanced combination of cardiovascular and strength related equipment. Whether you are a regular gym user or are new to the gym environment, the user friendly equipment and qualified gym team help you to achieve your goals.
Inductions are available to all new members and they are designed for those who are new to the gym and the facility. Personal programs are also available for all members (fees apply), to help align your fitness routine to your goals.
NB – No Children after 7pm
Take a journey through heat and ice in the beautiful thermal spa suite. Each of the four heat and ice rooms have a unique design theme to complement the experience each room offers. By visiting each room for a full heat and ice experience or just your favourite, you will leave feeling refreshed, revitalised and reinvigorated:
- Sauna with Salt Wall
- Steam Room
- Ice Room with ice fountain
Also within the thermal spa suite are:
- Feature Showers
Relax in a comfy armchair with the daily newspaper, a warm croissant and a glass of freshly squeezed juice after your early morning swim, all provided by our Juniper’s Coffee Shop and lounge area.
Enjoy brunch on a Saturday with your fellow Spinners under the sun lit atrium or reward yourself with that delicious slice of cake you have been eyeing all week when you manage those 20 extra lengths.
With a menu offering breakfast, light lunches, cakes, healthy snacks and afternoon tea there is something to choose whatever the time of day you are using ClubSpa.
|Swim & Gym (Members & Hotel Guests)||Swim & Gym (Lodge Guests)||Juniper’s Coffee Shop (Food served till 3:30pm)|
|Mon: 6:30am – 10pm||Mon: 11am – 7pm||Mon: 7:30am – 4:30pm|
|Tue: 6:30am – 10pm||Tue: 11am – 7pm||Tue: 7:30am – 4:30pm|
|Wed: 6:30am – 10pm||Wed: 11am – 7pm||Wed: 7:30am – 4:30pm|
|Thu: 6:30am – 10pm||Thu: 11am – 7pm||Thu: 7:30am – 4:30pm|
|Fri: 6:30am – 10pm||Fri: 11am – 7pm||Fri: 7:30am – 4:30pm|
|Sat: 8am – 6pm||Sat: 11am – 6pm||Sat: 8:30am – 4:30pm|
|Sun: 8am – 6pm||Sun: 11am – 6pm||Sun: 8:30am – 4:30pm|
Children’s swimming pool rules
- No unsupervised under 16’s
- Children aged 4 – 7 accompanied by an adult with a ratio of 1 to 2
- Under 3, 1 to 1 ratio
- Responsible person is anyone aged 16 or over.
- Children are not allowed in the pool after 7pm.
- Always make a pool slot booking to avoid disappointment. Pool slot bookings can be made five days prior to your stay. To book please call the leisure reception team on 01507 601852.
- Enjoy the warmth and bubbles of our two spa (Jacuzzi style) pools based indoors and outdoors.
Membership joining form
We will aim to be in touch within 24-hours