USEFUL INFO AND GUIDANCE
- The hot water tanks in the lodges are smaller than those of normal households, and after 1 bath or 2 showers they will need time to heat back up again. If you are using the Leisure Facilities you are more than welcome to make use of the showering facilities there to save frustration in the lodge.
- If you are staying in one of our pet allocated lodges then you know that we welcome your pets, however, please refrain from leaving their foul on the woodland you are in. We also ask that you respect others by keeping your dog on a lead when away from the lodge. We also ask that you refrain from allowing your pet to sit on the soft furnishings.
- We do not tolerate any anti social behaviour on the site including excess noise after 10pm, please respect other guests. We reserve the right to ask you to leave the site should this rule not be obeyed.
- Should you wish to book for any meals at BEST WESTERN Kenwick Park Hotel during your stay please try to do so in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Please stay off the Golf Course.
- When wet, please take extra care whilst walking on and around the decking areas of the lodges – and wear sensible shoes! as slipperiness is heightened.
- Take extra care when driving around the lodge site and beware of posts and tree branches. We cannot be held responsible for damage to vehicles whilst on Kenwick Woods site.
CODE OF CONDUCT AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they form the contract between you (the booker) and Kenwick Park Hotel Ltd.
- The person making the booking agrees to accept the park rules and terms and conditions on behalf of all members of the party.
- Hen Party attire or paraphernalia of any sort is not permitted within our Leisure Club or Dining Areas. This includes veils, sashes, head wear, offensive balloons, straws, pictures or anything that is deemed unacceptable dress by our Food and Beverage or Leisure Club Managers. We reserve the right to ask you to remove such items from public areas if necessary. Should you wish to decorate your table for Dinner, we ask for this to be done tastefully with non-offensive balloons and sprinkles. Banners are not permitted. We have a smart casual dress code in the Restaurants – no light blue denim, trainers or shorts.
- You can tastefully decorate your lodge for the purpose of your stay, however we ask for this to be done unobtrusively and ask for all to be removed upon leaving the lodge, including any tack or pins used to decorate.
- We ask that you kindly respect our reputation as a family orientated Hotel and Leisure Club and refrain from using unacceptable language and behaviour in all public areas. Should this fail to be adhered to we reserve the right to automatically ask you to leave the site with no refunds being given.
- Whilst we make every effort to provide lodges close together if you have a larger booking, this cannot always be guaranteed because of the location of the lodges on our rental scheme.
- You are obliged to leave your lodge in a clean and tidy condition and basically ‘leave as found’.
- It is a condition of your booking that the total number in your party does not exceed the capacity of the accommodation as specified. Infants under 2 years do not count as members of your party.
- If, for any reason, you need to cancel your reservation, a 50% refund will be given or charge made up until 6 weeks prior to your arrival date. After this time, no refunds will be given and full payment will be required. Bookings can be transferred to another date however the rental price may change depending on the time of year re-booking is made for.
- Pets are not accepted within the lodges.
- The booker shall be liable to ourselves for any damage caused in the lodge during the period of hire. The lodges must be left in the same condition as were found in, otherwise charges will arise. We have the right to enter any accommodation (without prior notice if this is not practical or possible) if special circumstances or emergencies arise (for example if repairs need to be carried out). A card pre-authorisation will be taken on check in and any damage will be deducted from this card.
- If, in the reasonable opinion of ourselves, any person is not suitable to continue the holiday because of unreasonable behaviour, damage to property or danger or significant annoyance to others, the contract may be terminated, in which case we will have no further liability. In this event, you will remain liable to pay the hire price and no refund shall be due.
- We cannot accept bookings from anyone under the age of 18 years.
- Special requests cannot be guaranteed but every effort will be made to satisfy them.
- Your vehicles and their contents are left entirely at your own risk. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage from or to any vehicle from any cause whatsoever other than negligence of ourselves or our employees.
- Lodge numbers will only be allocated on arrival, no lodge numbers can be guaranteed.