Vacancies at Kenwick Park
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Location: Louth, Lincolnshire
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Kenwick Park Estate – Louth
Hours: Full time 40 per week
Set in 320 acres of woodlands, parks and manicured grounds. Encompassing a 34 bedroom hotel, lodge complex, golf course, ClubSpa and Evergreen spa. A perfect venue for all occasions.
We are offering a range of facilities from corporate events and fine dining to weddings and entertainment. We are now seeking a dynamic and motivated Food & Beverage Supervisor with proven leadership in the hospitality industry, to deliver an outstanding service for both internal and external guests.
To oversee the daily operational duties and performance of the F&B Assistants, ensuring that both internal and external customers receive an excellent quality dining service. Assisting the F&B Manager in ensuring the overall profitability of all food and beverage departments by ensuring effective utilisation of resources so that targets are met. To ensure that the company’s F&B standards are adhered to and that statutory requirements are met.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring that food and beverage areas set up for the day’s business
- Ensuring that staff are briefed and directed accordingly
- Helping to run events on the day
- Helping to train the staff to quality hotel standards
- Working closely with the F&B Manager and also the sales team to ensure that the finer details for successful service are in place
- Ensuring that Food and Beverage rooms are cleared at the end of each event
- Handle guest complaints, requests and enquiries in a relaxed yet professional manner
- Help create a safe environment for both staff and guests and adhere to the company’s health and safety policy and procedures
Key Skills and Experience
- Will preferably have experience as an F&B Supervisor within a guest focused environment
- Will be passionate about F&B and will enjoy the buzz of running shifts
- Will have an excellent eye for detail
What you offer
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- A passion for proving the best customer service possible
- Previous supervisory experience
- Ability to work in and manage a team
- Attention to detail
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Can do attitude
- All applications must be accompanied
witha current CV which will be used to assess your suitability for the role.
- All applicants must provide their right to work documentation at interview stage, such as a valid passport which will be verified to check your eligibility to work and live in the UK.
- All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from Disclosure and barring service (DBS).
To be considered for this role, please apply today.