ClubSpa Facilities at Kenwick Park
Please note: Swimming pool is open but operating in line with current Government Covid 19 guidelines. This means reduced numbers of people at any one time and pre booking your slot.
A stunning timber ceiling dominates the magnificent pool hall and provides a haven where you can escape completely.
The 20 metre x 8.5 metre deck level swimming pool has been designed for both exercise and relaxation; serious swimmers can glide up and down the pool counting lengths whilst others may choose to have a leisurely float staring up at the impressive wooden ceiling.
Children can gain confidence in the splash pool and shallower area, before progressing to the main pool which is a comfortable 1.2 metre depth throughout.
Enjoy the warmth and bubbles of the larger 3 metre spa (Jacuzzi style) pool situated near large windows overlooking the grounds, you can sit back and watch the wild rabbits hop past.
Just a step outside the pool hall is the 5 metre x 3 metre Hydrotherapy Pool. The outdoor Hydrotherapy Pool with jets, massage cannons and loungers can be enjoyed all year round.
Please note: Gym is operating in line with Covid 19 restrictions. This means reduced numbers of people at any one time and pre booking your slot.
Kenwick Gym has been designed to provide a balanced combination of cardiovascular and strength related equipment to meet the needs of members regardless of age, gender and physical condition. Whether you are a regular gym user or are new to the gym environment, the user friendly equipment and qualified gym team, means you can concentrate on your workout and achieving your goals.
- State of the art Excite+ TechnoGym® cardiovascular and strength equipment with inbuilt digital features to provide entertainment, interactivity and personalised content to maximise your gym experience.
- A 3.5 x 10 metre squared mirrored free weight area within the gym will provide weights up to 50kg* along with an Olympic half rack.
- A Functional Training Rig system is a multi-functional training centre allowing up to 9 users at a time for individual use as part of your workout or as a group exercise instructor lead class.
- Train like an Olympian on our Pro Wattbikes; the revolutionary bike was created with British Cycling to offer an outdoor track or road cycling experience…indoors!
Thermal Spa Suite
Please note: Thermal Spa is operating in line with Covid 19 restrictions. This means reduced numbers of people at any one time and pre booking your slot.
Take a journey through heat and ice in the beautiful thermal spa suite. Each of the 4 heat and ice rooms has a different design theme to complement the experience each room offers. By visiting each room for a full heat and ice experience or just your favourite you will leave feeling refreshed, revitalised and reinvigorated:
- Sauna with Salt Wall
- Steam Room
- Ice Room with ice fountain
Also within the thermal spa suite are:
- Feature Showers
Please note: The changing rooms are currently closed due to Covid 19 government guidelines
Finished to a beautifully high standard with walnut effect lockers, well-lit vanity units and upholstered seating, your changing experience will offer both luxury and practicality.
Family showers and changing cubicles fitted with baby changing units, will help you have a stress free family changing experience before and after using the swimming pool.
Members Lounge & Dining
Please note: Members lounge & dining are currently closed due to Covid-19 government guidelines
- Relax in a comfy armchair with the daily newspaper, a warm croissant and a glass of freshly squeezed juice after your early morning swim.
- Enjoy brunch on a Saturday with your fellow Spinners under the sun lit atrium.
- Reward yourself with that delicious slice of cake you have been eyeing all week when you manage those 20 extra lengths.
- Join fellow parents for a coffee whilst watching your water babies in group swimming lessons.
- Enjoy a glass of wine and a light bite on a Friday evening overlooking the beautifully lit pool.
- With a menu offering breakfast, light lunches, cakes, healthy snacks and afternoon tea there is something to choose whatever the time of day you are using ClubSpa.