ClubSpa Facilities at Kenwick Park
Please note: Swimming pool is open but operating in line with current Government Covid 19 guidelines
A stunning timber ceiling dominates the magnificent pool hall and provides a haven where you can escape completely.
The 20 metre x 8.5 metre deck level swimming pool has been designed for both exercise and relaxation; serious swimmers can glide up and down the pool counting lengths whilst others may choose to have a leisurely float staring up at the impressive wooden ceiling.
Children can gain confidence in the splash pool and shallower area, before progressing to the main pool which is a comfortable 1.2 metre depth throughout.
Enjoy the warmth and bubbles of the larger 3 metre spa (Jacuzzi style) pool situated near large windows overlooking the grounds, you can sit back and watch the wild rabbits hop past.
Just a step outside the pool hall is the 5 metre x 3 metre Hydrotherapy Pool. The outdoor Hydrotherapy Pool with jets, massage cannons and loungers can be enjoyed all year round.
Please note: Gym is operating in line with Covid 19 restrictions
Kenwick Gym has been designed to provide a balanced combination of cardiovascular and strength related equipment to meet the needs of members regardless of age, gender and physical condition. Whether you are a regular gym user or are new to the gym environment, the user friendly equipment and qualified gym team, means you can concentrate on your workout and achieving your goals.
- State of the art Excite+ TechnoGym® cardiovascular and strength equipment with inbuilt digital features to provide entertainment, interactivity and personalised content to maximise your gym experience.
- A 3.5 x 10 metre squared mirrored free weight area within the gym will provide weights up to 50kg* along with an Olympic half rack.
- A Functional Training Rig system is a multi-functional training centre allowing up to 9 users at a time for individual use as part of your workout or as a group exercise instructor lead class.
- Train like an Olympian on our Pro Wattbikes; the revolutionary bike was created with British Cycling to offer an outdoor track or road cycling experience…indoors!
Thermal Spa Suite
Please note: Thermal Spa is operating in line with Covid 19 restrictions
Take a journey through heat and ice in the beautiful thermal spa suite. Each of the 4 heat and ice rooms has a different design theme to complement the experience each room offers. By visiting each room for a full heat and ice experience or just your favourite you will leave feeling refreshed, revitalised and reinvigorated:
- Sauna with Salt Wall
- Steam Room
- Ice Room with ice fountain
Also within the thermal spa suite are:
- Feature Showers
Please note: The changing rooms are currently closed due to Covid 19 government guidelines
Finished to a beautifully high standard with walnut effect lockers, well-lit vanity units and upholstered seating, your changing experience will offer both luxury and practicality.
Family showers and changing cubicles fitted with baby changing units, will help you have a stress free family changing experience before and after using the swimming pool.
Members Lounge & Dining
Please note: Members lounge & dining are currently closed due to Covid-19 government guidelines
- Relax in a comfy armchair with the daily newspaper, a warm croissant and a glass of freshly squeezed juice after your early morning swim.
- Enjoy brunch on a Saturday with your fellow Spinners under the sun lit atrium.
- Reward yourself with that delicious slice of cake you have been eyeing all week when you manage those 20 extra lengths.
- Join fellow parents for a coffee whilst watching your water babies in group swimming lessons.
- Enjoy a glass of wine and a light bite on a Friday evening overlooking the beautifully lit pool.
- With a menu offering breakfast, light lunches, cakes, healthy snacks and afternoon tea there is something to choose whatever the time of day you are using ClubSpa.