Christmas Day Lunch
A delicious meal awaits in one of the most stunning settings in Angus. With strict spacing and social distancing measures in place, enjoying your Christmas meal with your family at Kenwick Park is something that you can relax and experience in total comfort and peace of mind.
And if the setting isn’t enough, the food produced by our chefs is that of the usual fantastic standard sending your festive taste buds into countless flavours.
- Per Person: £79.95
- 5-12yrs: £19.95
- Under 5yrs: Free
£20 per person deposit required at time of booking and balance paid 2 weeks before.
Call us on 01507 608806 to book or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookings will be accepted in line with the current tier restrictions in place at Kenwick Park.
- Butternut squash velouté with olive oil croutons
- Smoked salmon and prawn cocktail served with baby gem lettuce, Marie Rose sauce and charred lemon
- Homemade chicken liver and brandy parfait served with apple and pear chutney and toasted ciabatta croutes
Mains (All served with roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables, brussel sprouts and braised red cabbage)
- Butter roasted Lincolnshire turkey breast with all the trimmings and roast gravy
- Roast sirloin of beef served with Yorkshire pudding and roast gravy
- Baked fillet of salmon served with hollandaise sauce
- Festive nut roast with roast potatoes, sautéed wild mushrooms and roasted red onion (v, gf)
- Traditional Christmas pudding served with homemade brandy sauce
- White chocolate and raspberry blondie with whipped vanilla cream and chocolate shavings
- Limoncello cheesecake with homemade lemon curd biscuit
- Tea/coffee & mince pies