The Site at Kenwick Woods
The Kenwick Woods Second Home Development is located in beautiful mature woodland adjacent to a championship quality golf course and set within the superb Kenwick Park Estate. As well as golf you will find a wealth of high quality, ‘country club’ style facilities including a state-of-the-art leisure club.
- Here you will find a tranquil and exclusive retreat where you can live in relaxed comfort in a luxurious Norweigian lodge – the perfect environment for your second home.
- Guaranteed Return on Investment
- Since 2000 Kenwick has successfully operated a system whereby buyers of lodges can benefit by entering into a legal Letting Agreement to receive a monthly guaranteed return on their lodge purchase. This scheme has been applied to approximately thirty sales since 2000 and many owners have gone on to sign a second agreement following the expiry of the first one.
- This is particularly attractive at times of low interest ratesas a typical agreement averages a 5% nett return on the sale price of the lodge and plot. For example:
- Lodge is sold for £140,000. Kenwick pays an annual GRI of 5% = £7000 p.a Monthly standing order of £583.33p paid on 10thof each month after first full month
- Kenwick pays:-Leisure Club dues All selling and cleaning costs. Water and electricity costs. Routine small repairs and replacements.
- Lodge owner enjoys 4 weeks per year for own use with no costs for those weeks.
- The lodge owner is responsible for exterior/interior redecoration when required which is usually 5-7 years from initial build. Lodge owner is responsible for all large appliances/fixtures and fittings and the repair or replacement of these.
- Term from 2 to 5 years by agreement.
- Legal note. Letting Agreements are between the buyer/owner and Kenwick Park Hotel Ltd. (est. 1992)